Wednesday, August 8, 2007

letter

this was written in my journal...and i'm gonna try to make it look as cool as it does in there...I wish i had a scanner

(i've gone for too long living like i'm not alive, so i'm gonna start over tonight)

--------------------------------------------

i gave my "love" to you
and i thought you did the same
why do you have to be so heartless?
why did i have to be so stupid?

but you stole my heart
, and just threw it away
that's what i got 'cause i let my heart win

now i can't trust anyone else with it
you've killed me, are you happy?

--------------------------------------------

don't you wish this was true?
you really wanted to hurt me didn't you
too bad for you, this is all lies

i was never hurt, i guess im not that shallow

i've moved on, i don't need you anymore
the only one i need is Jesus. 
He's my man
but guess what?!?!
you need Him too!

this is the end


ALSO:
if you haven't changed your act like i have
church means nothing to you
you only pretend it does

if it really meant anything, you wouldn't look like everyone else(not physically, but on the inside)

i've changed, i'm not the person i used to be

i pray for you every day
hoping that one day you'll find the light

i'm a CHRISTIAN and proud of it
i'm comfortable with that
i'm not embarassed to say no or not do something when everyone else is doing it

I LOVE  MY LIFE!

{somewhere weakness is our strength, and i'll die searching for it!}


one more thing: i'm sorry for anything i may have done or said that offended you, and all the things that you didn't know about. and i also forgive you for all the things you did and any i may not know about.iloveyou.

No comments: