Thursday, May 14, 2009

belief.

Believe.
I believe in many things.
What do you believe in?

I believe in life, hope, faith, love.
I believe that music has the power to change lives.
I believe the Jesus Christ is the one and only way to get to heaven.
I believe he came to earth, died, and rose again three days later.
I believe you can do anything if you set your heart to it.
I believe that my calling is to Australia, I’m not sure what that means yet.
I believe that this is the end times.
I believe the Obama was the right choice for America, if not God would not have made him our president.
I believe that we do not yet know who the antichrist is, but we will soon find out.
I believe that depression is always solvable, with medicine or otherwise.
I believe that suicide is NEVER the answer.
I do not believe that cursing will damn someone to hell.
I do not believe that if you kill yourself you will automatically go to hell.
I believe that I’m not broken, but you can see the cracks.
I do not believe that smoking/drinking is going to send you to hell, I just don’t like it.
I believe that tattoos are simply a way of expressing yourself, just like any other form of art.
I believe that art has the possibility to change peoples lives.
I believe that rescue is possible. I believe that hope can and does save people.
I believe that I am called into the mission field, but not as an occupation.
I believe in many more things, this will probably be updated. Often.

No comments: