Thursday, May 14, 2009

update.

I felt like I hadn’t blogged a lot lately. And I’ve been inspired a lot lately.

So here’s an update on my life. Since I haven’t updated this thing for real since February.
I got tickets to see Coldplay in June.
I got tickets to see U2 in October with Muse.

Now for more recent.
I’ve made some new friends.
I’ve lost some old friends.
I’ve become nostalgic about mission trips.
I’ve realized how much I need to go to Africa.
I’ve realized that I need to know what I believe in, which will get it’s own blog sometime soon. I wish I was better with words.
Starting tomorrow, I plan on doing a 3 day fast along with Peter Gabriel and joining Jon Foreman who did it earlier this week. I will try to blog about it, if not I will at least journal and update it after. I’ve been having strange dreams about Darfur lately, and I really feel like this is something I should do.
Join me in the fast. We can make a difference.
Fastdarfur.org

No comments: